5 Posts
Lori Bloodworth started a discussion
paint and floor product? - I like the subtle blue in the floor tile, what product is this? And the wall color? Thank you.
1 Like    Comment
Lori Bloodworth started a discussion
Jar Sizes? - What are the dimensions of the jars? Thanks!
    Comment
Lori Bloodworth started a discussion
Jar Sizes? - What are the dimensions of the jars? Thanks!
1 Like    3 Comments
Lori Bloodworth started a discussion
Beautiful room. What is the color and source of the stonework? Thx! - Considering a very similar style of stonework for our fireplace. Could you also share a different perspective on view of the fireplace stra... Read More
    1 Comment
Lori Bloodworth started a discussion
The wall color is pretty, what color was used for the trim? - I know this seems like a silly question because it looks like just a simple white was used. I really like the wall color (BM Manchester Tan... Read More
    2 Comments