14 Posts
lvd720 started a discussion
What kind of wood did you use for the vanity and floors? Thank you! - Are the floors hardwood, laminate, etc? Can you please share the brand or model?
    Comment
lvd720 started a discussion
Love those floors & color scheme! - Can you please share the wood floor type/brand/finish you used? Is that white or red oak or maple? We're redoing our floors and would love t... Read More
    Comment
lvd720 started a discussion
Wood floors? - What kind of wood flooring is it? May I please get the manufacturer and name of the wood? Thanks!
    Comment
lvd720 started a discussion
Floors? - What kind of wood are the floors? May I please get the manufacturer, name, stain and finish of the floors?
6 Likes    2 Comments
lvd720 started a discussion
What kind of wood floors? - May I please get more info on the floors? Wood, manufacturer, stain and finish? Thanks!
2 Likes    1 Comment
lvd720 started a discussion
What kind of wood is the floor? - Is it white oak? May I please get the manufacturer and name of the floor?
    Comment
lvd720 started a discussion
Grout color - What color grout did you use for the floor tiles?
    2 Comments
lvd720 started a discussion
Grout color - What color grout did you use with the gray floor tiles?
    Comment
lvd720 started a discussion
Grout color - Hi, what color is the grout for the wall and floor tiles?
    2 Comments
lvd720 started a discussion
Pendant light - LOVE the pendant light! Where can I find them?
1 Like    3 Comments
Show More Events...