8 Posts
mamaru42 started a discussion
Laundry room off of dining room? - I have to go down steps and across my carport to an outdoor laundry room. This Is no longer feasible given my age and physical condition. A ... Read More
    3 Comments
mamaru42 started a discussion
Deciding on the headboard king-size! - I have the opportunity to purchase a Lexington Paradise point king-size headboard( only) at a great price. $200. However I have been advised... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
mamaru42 started a discussion
Over tile? - Can this laminate be placed over ceramic tile?
    1 Comment
mamaru42 started a discussion
kitchen layout - A custom cabinet man has planned a kitchen that has my refrigerator and stove within a foot of each other! It seems too close! the alterna... Read More
    5 Comments
mamaru42 started a discussion
Can you tell which tile is the new (almost perfect) match?
    Comment
mamaru42 started a discussion
Two types of flooring in one kitchen? - Is it alright to use two different types of flooring in my kitchen? I am extending the kitchen by about 8 ft. The present floor is 12'beig... Read More
    14 Comments
mamaru42 started a discussion
changing carport - I am planning to expand my kitchen which involves knocking down the wall between kitchen and carport. This will leave me with half a carpo... Read More
    1 Comment
mamaru42 started a discussion
doorways - is it ok to have two doors right next to each other? one goes to dining room,and one to pantry
    1 Comment