8 Posts
marthab1 started a discussion
Paint - What is the color of paint used on the walls for this project??
    1 Comment
marthab1 started a discussion
Wall - What is the color of the wall on the left? Beautiful
    Comment
marthab1 started a discussion
Wall Color - Love this color do you know the name>??
    1 Comment
marthab1 started a discussion
Walls - I love the wall color and furniture. Do you know the name of that wall color and where the couch is from/???
    1 Comment
marthab1 started a discussion
Dresser availability - How can I purchase the dresser through you or check availability and pricing? Martha1218_01@yahoo.com
    1 Comment
marthab1 started a discussion
Furniture - I love the furniture where is it from?? The couch and chairs.
    1 Comment
marthab1 started a discussion
I would love to know where the bed is from and the colors ON WALL - I would love to know where the bed is from and the colors used on the walls. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
1 Like    Comment
marthab1 started a discussion
Flooring - What type of wood flooring was used for tho project? I love that wood!!!
    1 Comment