8 Posts
MR W started a discussion
All Weather? - I am not concerned about snow or freezing weather, but can this be left out in the rain?
    1 Comment
MR W started a discussion
Outdoors? - Can this chair be used outdoors in a temperate climate?
    1 Comment
MR W started a discussion
    1 Comment
MR W started a discussion
Hawaii Cottage Needs Curb Appeal! - My cottage has more potential than this photo implies! My original plan for adding curb appeal was to add a front entrance lanai. The budg... Read More
    12 Comments
MR W started a discussion
Bathroom Sink(s) - I am remodeling a hallway bath which serves the adjacent guest bedroom as well as being the bathroom for non overnight guests. I have room ... Read More
    3 Comments
MR W started a discussion
    3 Comments
MR W started a discussion
Bed Size? - Are these twins or a king size? If twins, are they on casters for making up the beds?
    2 Comments
MR W started a discussion
Koa Bed - Is this an antique bed, or a custom Koa bed?
    3 Comments