5 Posts
Raj Malyala started a discussion
Is the glass clear? Any additional pictures ? - Is it clear glass or dark glass? Can you post or add additional pictures to your reply?
    1 Comment
Raj Malyala started a discussion
Returns - If I don't like the product and want to return it, do I have to pay for the return shipping or will the item be picked up free of charge
    1 Comment
Raj Malyala started a discussion
Return - If I don't like the product and want to return it, do I have to pay for the return shipping or will the item be picked up free of charge
    1 Comment
Raj Malyala started a discussion
Living Room Set up Light Brown or Bisque - Hi We have a beige sectional on a Hickory flooring. We want to bring some color and add a navy or blue rug. We want to pick one of the two o... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Raj Malyala started a discussion
Need Coffee table and media console help - Hi We have a beige sectional on a Hickory flooring. We want to bring some color and add a navy or blue rug. But i am struggling to find a ... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments