13 Posts
Mave Duke started a discussion
Countertop - What type and color is this countertop, please?
    Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
2 Countertops - what are the 2 countertops that are used in this photo, please?
    Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
Design Dilemma Facade - I need suggestions for front facade and porch appeal, please! I'm thinking about getting rid of the balcony (it's not functional and was ne... Read More
    10 Comments
Mave Duke started a discussion
Shower Tile - I'm looking to redo the tile in my shower and love this tile- can you tell me where it came from? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
    1 Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
Orange Door Color - Any idea of what color this is? It's great!!!! I'd love to paint my pantry door that color to make the kitchen "pop"! Thanks!
    1 Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
Paint Color - I know you can barely see it, but it looks fabulous with the fireplace and then white on that wall. Do you have the color? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
Paint Color and Rug - I love the paint color and the rug. Any assistance appreciated! Thanks!
    Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
Chandelier - Where was this chandelier purchased from, please ma'am? Thank you!
    Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
Paint Color on Walls - I would love to know this paint color, it's beautiful! I love the combination with the chairs and the rug!
    1 Comment
Mave Duke started a discussion
Rug - Any idea where this rug was purchased? Thanks!
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...