12 Posts
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Need Help with 2 Layouts: Memory Care and Assisted Living Units! - We will be moving both parents from an apartment to two separate units in a Senior community. Mom will have a unit in memory care (304 sq ft... Read More
    13 Comments
mbuckmaster started a discussion
What kind of greenery/plants and accessories should I add to my room? - I'd like to add plants or some greenery in this room. I was thinking something in the corner, but it's getting kind of cramped on that side.... Read More
    2 Comments
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Window treatment ideas for wide windows - 2 panels or 4? - Our family room is an odd shaped room, with a set of very wide windows. To me it looks nice overall, but I'm not sure what to do with the wi... Read More
    62 Comments
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Window Treatments for tricky kitchen and dinette areas - We are wrapping up our kitchen remodel and I need help with window treatments. The window above the sink was not trimmed out to keep a clean... Read More
    3 Comments
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Furniture layout with corner fireplace and odd angled room - Arranging my family room has always been a challenge due to a corner fireplace and odd angles and areas. We are planning to buy a new couch/... Read More
    1 Comment
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Deck stairs to patio transition and more ideas! - We are planning to redo our deck stairs that are now listing toward the house and want to connect it to the concrete patio area below. My so... Read More
    4 Comments
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Double dorm room layout for one person - Looking for some help in arranging my son's dorm room. His roommate moved out at the end of this this semester and his room will now be a si... Read More
    11 Comments
mbuckmaster started a discussion
    Comment
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Help with den/office/exercise room for Senior apartment - My parents recently moved into a 1 bedroom + den in a Senior Living community. I had great help and ideas from users on how to layout the fu... Read More
    6 Comments
mbuckmaster started a discussion
Design a room with multiple entrances - My parents will be moving to a senior living community 1 bedroom + den apartment. I am having a hard time thinking of a furniture arrangemen... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...