7 Posts
mc011072 started a discussion
Kitchen countertop - I just had new cabinets installed in my mom's kitchen and planned to use the same laminate countertop, even had the installer measure for ca... Read More
    10 Comments
mc011072 started a discussion
Kitchen countertop - I just had new cabinets installed in my mom's kitchen and planned to use the same laminate countertop, even had the installer measure for ca... Read More
    1 Comment
mc011072 started a discussion
Help! - I am finally able to make some changes to the exterior but don't know how to proceed. I would love to convert from a rancher to a craftsman ... Read More
    Comment
mc011072 started a discussion
Help! - I am finally able to make some changes to the exterior but don't know how to proceed. I would love to convert from a rancher to a craftsman ... Read More
    Comment
mc011072 started a discussion
Help! - I am finally able to make some changes to the exterior but don't know how to proceed. I would love to convert from a rancher to a craftsman ... Read More
    Comment
mc011072 started a discussion
Help! - I am finally able to make some changes to the exterior but don't know how to proceed. I would love to convert from a rancher to a craftsman ... Read More
    Comment
mc011072 started a discussion
    5 Comments