6 Posts
Melanie Caserta started a discussion
Impact window installation questions - I live in Jacksonville Beach & I am considering replacing my existing windows with PGT Winguard 5500 impact windows. What is the proper ... Read More
    2 Comments
Melanie Caserta started a discussion
Asko vs Bosch Dishwasher - Please give me your advice about an Asko dishwasher vs a Bosch. I am in the market for a new dishwasher & thought I wanted a Bosch (had ... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
Melanie Caserta started a discussion
Outdoor refrigerator advice - I am looking to purchase a new outdoor refrigerator. I live in a coastal Florida location. Brands I am considering include: Marvel, Lynx, Pe... Read More
    1 Comment
Melanie Caserta started a discussion
Outdoor refrigerator/beverage center recommendations for coastal area - I need to purchase a new refrigerator for our outdoor kitchen in a coastal FL location. Ideally I would like to spend
    2 Comments
Melanie Caserta started a discussion
Outdoor kitchen - We are building a pool & outdoor oasis. I need to replace our outdoor fridge (came with the house) that has already stopped working. W... Read More
    2 Comments
Melanie Caserta started a discussion
    Comment