5 Posts
Meredith Magee started a discussion
Paint color please! - I know someone has already a asked this, but the answer was to check more info and your blog. I found nothing. If anyone can give me a direc... Read More
2 Likes    Comment
Meredith Magee started a discussion
Paint color please! - I know someone has already a asked this, but the answer was to check more info and your blog. I found nothing. If anyone can give me a direc... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Meredith Magee started a discussion
Wall color? - Hello, this room is fabulous! I am looking for a taupe/ grey color for my bedroom and was wondering if you could tell me what color is used ... Read More
    5 Comments
Meredith Magee started a discussion
Where is this stunning headboard from!? - I would love if you could help me out please! :)
1 Like    2 Comments
Meredith Magee started a discussion
Need bedding suggestions! - I'm looking for places with classic textured bedding styles on a cheap budget. I'm going for a comfy, beachy, classic vintage look and love ... Read More
    2 Comments