5 Posts
mfichtl started a discussion
Help Needed: Front Porch, Exterior and Landscape Design - Help! I have no idea where to start and am completely overwhelmed. Looking to paint the house this summer and have no idea what color(s) to ... Read More
    13 Comments
mfichtl started a discussion
Has anyone used the Scott Living wallpapers? - I found this wallpaper for sale (online) @homedepot and I am thinking about using it for a wall in our guest bedroom. Currently there are no... Read More
    1 Comment
mfichtl started a discussion
Talk me out of painting and stenciling my fireplace... - Perhaps it is too much time under stay-at-home orders, but I hate the mantle and surround for the fireplace in our new home. I found some in... Vote Now
    30 Comments    77 Votes
mfichtl started a discussion
Small Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover - Recently purchased a new home. Love everything except the kitchen... what recommendations do you have for a remodel/expansion?
    11 Comments
mfichtl started a discussion
Need to update my kitchen... have tiny budget... open to ideas!!! - I love our bar stools, wood floors, and the pendant lamp over the sink. We set aside money to replace the counter and backsplash, but can't... Read More
2 Likes    19 Comments