4 Posts
michael227 started a discussion
Wall Color for Kitchen Renovation - Does anyone have thoughts on a wall color for our newly renovated kitchen? The color we originally chose is just making our kitchen a little... Read More
    1 Comment
michael227 started a discussion
Ceiling light for galley kitchen - So I have renovated my galley kitchen and I am trying to find a ceiling light that will cast the most amount of light. I live in an apartmen... Read More
    5 Comments
michael227 started a discussion
Grout for Black Mosaic Glass Tiles - (This is my first time renovating anything) So I installed this backsplash in my newly redone kitchen. Originally, I was going to use bright... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
michael227 started a discussion
Backsplash Dilemma for Galley Kitchen - Ok, so I am about to start renovating my small galley kitchen in my NYC apartment. The backsplash is going to extend up to the cabinets (18... Read More
    6 Comments