15 Posts
Michele H started a discussion
Need help with my great room - I'm in desperate need of help with my Den/ great room. I recently moved into my house and carpeted and painted. The carpet in this room I ... Read More
    2 Comments
Michele H started a discussion
What kind of wallpaper can I use? - Looking to warm up my entranceway and hallways upstairs....I want more transitional...pls lmk your opinions on a wallpaper color and style t... Read More
    6 Comments
Michele H started a discussion
Need new roof and front door - The outside of my house has come a long way but now I must do the roof and put in a new front door and some landscaping. Pls help with colo... Read More
    1 Comment
Michele H started a discussion
headboard - love the headboard...where was it made?
    1 Comment
Michele H started a discussion
what type of portico would fit best with my house - trying to figure out the type of portico would look best with my house.. i also dont like the front door and shutters...need advice
    1 Comment
Michele H started a discussion
what type of portico and shutters? - we recently purchased our home and painted the exterior a grey color with darker grey shutters which i dont love. we ripped down the rotted... Read More
    8 Comments
Michele H started a discussion
planters - where are the planters from?
    4 Comments
Michele H started a discussion
love the bed! - the room is beautiful...is this a headboard or a bed? where can i purchase the exact bed?
1 Like    7 Comments
Michele H started a discussion
stunning! - so funny to find my parents house on the site! you guys did a stunning job...their moulding are insanly gorgeous!
    1 Comment
Michele H started a discussion
is this the jacobs residence? - this is my parents house!!! and all your mouldings are out of this world!!!
    Comment
Show More Events...