27 Posts
Mike Boardman started a discussion
Chandelier/ Pendant Light - Who makes that pendant light?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
I love the wallpaper for a powder room - What is the wallpaper here?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
Wallpaper is lovely - Where is the wallpaper from?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
What is the cabinet paint color? - I am looking to paint mine the same color.
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
Love the paint color - What color is this wall?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
Cabinetry color - What color is the cabinet painted?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
I love the color - What color is this wall?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
Base cabinet color - What is the color of the base cabinets?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
Really cool tile - What tile is this? What are the dimensions of the tiles?
    Comment
Mike Boardman started a discussion
I love the floor tile - What is the name of this floor tile?
    Comment
Show More Events...