9 Posts
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Host chair fabric - Can you please tell me where I can locate the host chair fabric? I’m reupholstering my dining room chair and would love to use this fabric ... Read More
    1 Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Is there a link to where I can purchase the dining room table? - I have an antique mahogany hutch and side table. The table has been destroyed and needs to be replaced. Please let me know where I can locat... Read More
    1 Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Paint color - What paint color did you use on the walls?
    1 Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Bedding, pillows, paint color - Hi! I'm redecorating my daughter's bedroom. She loves the bedding, throw pillows and wall color used in this room. Can you please tell me... Read More
    1 Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Furniture and pillows - Beautiful space! Can you please tell me where you found the furniture and pillows?
    1 Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Where can I find the furniture? - Beautiful furniture. Can you tell me where you found it?
1 Like    Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Where did you purchase the patio furniture? - Do you know where the patio furniture is from?
    1 Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Pool dimensions - Can you please forward the pool dimensions?
    1 Comment
Lisa McGrath started a discussion
Pool questions - What stone is used for the deck area and for the spa area?
    Comment