6 Posts
mjohce6 started a discussion
Headboard - Can you please give the color used on the headboard? It's the perfect turquoise! I already purchased the bedding.
1 Like    2 Comments
mjohce6 started a discussion
Chairs! - Can you please tell me who makes these fantastic woven chairs?
    Comment
mjohce6 started a discussion
Gray paint color - I am planning on painting our entire house at the beach one light gray color. I like Ben Moore Light Pewter and Nimbus. Any other suggesti... Read More
    2 Comments
mjohce6 started a discussion
Satin or Semi Gloss for trim - We are building a beach house and was wondering difference between a satin or semigloss trim?
    2 Comments
mjohce6 started a discussion
    Comment
mjohce6 started a discussion
Need help with wall color for beach house - We are beginning process of building a beach house in Avalon, NJ. I want the entire house to be same color. I am looking for a warm gray. ... Read More
    9 Comments