6 Posts
Marla Klein started a discussion
What are the dimensions of this bathroom? - I am wondering what the dimensions of the wet room portion are, as well as what are the dimensions of the entire bathroom. It is quite love... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Marla Klein started a discussion
I just love this! - Could you tell me how deep the wardrobes are and the dimensions of the whole room before they were installed please.
    Comment
Marla Klein started a discussion
I love this closet! - Can you please tell me the dimensions of the entire closet and if you wouldn’t mind ... the dimensions of how deep the storage cabinets woul... Read More
    Comment
Marla Klein started a discussion
dimensions please - What are the dimensions of this closet please?
    Comment
Marla Klein started a discussion
Cabinetry - Love the tones. What kind of finish is that cabinet?
    Comment
Marla Klein started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment