49 Posts
mmmunroe started a discussion
How to blend two different eras/styles of furniture - Master Bedroom - I am hoping to get feedback/guidance on my current project. I applied panel moulding and crown in my master bedroom and painted out the cr... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
mmmunroe started a discussion
Deliberate Floor Choice or Making them work for the project - Hello, Were the floors existing before the project began and were you focused on making color and material choices that would work with th... Read More
    Comment
mmmunroe started a discussion
Blending Old Kitchen Tile Kitchen Updates -What colour Base cabinets - I would love suggestions regarding coordinating our existing tile floors with a refresh of the rest of our kitchen. I know that when we upd... Read More
    27 Comments
mmmunroe started a discussion
Absolutely love the way this rooms Feels! - How does one achieve the. balance felt in this room. It is a complimentary balance of traditional and contemporary pieces and the lamp and ... Read More
    1 Comment
mmmunroe started a discussion
Balance - Love the work of your firm. You include interesting materials in all of your projects and incorporate planting design that contrasts and co... Read More
    Comment
mmmunroe started a discussion
Let's Talk Pools in Canada - What's the real Cost? - I would like to start a discussion on what people need to know when putting in a pool in Canada. This is going to be long but I am includi... Read More
    1 Comment
mmmunroe started a discussion
Accent Cushions - Where did the accent cushions come from?
    Comment
mmmunroe started a discussion
Stuffing Curtain Hems to make them appear fuller - I am hoping that someone has experience with making curtains appear full and luxurious. I bought silk curtains from a well known luxury sto... Read More
    3 Comments
mmmunroe started a discussion
Partial Update of Floor - Wood Look Tile beside Hardwood - We are looking at updating the look in our home to one that is more continuous. We love the way hardwood look when taken throughout the who... Read More
    5 Comments
mmmunroe started a discussion
What is the right scale for a fireplace surround? - I am going to replace the wood fireplace surround that was builder grade and that I had added panel moulding to a few year ago. It was an i... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...