10 Posts
mockturtle1 started a discussion
'Oldernising' modern brushed steel / glass bannister - Hi! We moved into a 20 year old modern house, even though we lean much more towards 'period properties' and the decor you would find in such... Read More
    7 Comments
mockturtle1 started a discussion
Absorbent teatowels - Hi all, I'm looking for lovely new teatowels. I have a number of them already. I use my absorbent cotton ones to death and the un-absorben... Read More
    1 Comment
mockturtle1 started a discussion
Kitchen Makeover - Sorry, I posted this elsewhere, but I have just found this before an dater section which I think it is much more suited to! Recently I ask... Read More
2 Likes    3 Comments
mockturtle1 started a discussion
Our kitchen makeover - Recently I asked what colour we should paint our kitchen cabinets. I settled on Farrow and Ball Purbeck Stone. (A warm grey) Here are the re... Read More
35 Likes    73 Comments
mockturtle1 started a discussion
So recently I asked what colour would be nice to paint my kitchen cabinets. I settled on Farrow and Ball Purbeck Stone (A warm grey) Here ... Read More
    Comment
mockturtle1 started a discussion
Incorporating colour into hallway - I recently redone our hallway, and don't get me wrong, I do like it. However, we also did up the kitchen. We painted the kitchen white and g... Read More
    11 Comments
mockturtle1 started a discussion
Advice needed : kitchen cabinet update / painting cabinets - Hi there! We have a long gallery kitchen. I have recently moved the furniture around, added shelving, repainted the walls and bought this n... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
mockturtle1 started a discussion
Tongue and groove panelling in the hall.
1 Like    Comment
mockturtle1 started a discussion
The nursery
    Comment
mockturtle1 started a discussion
Our new hallway
    Comment