82 Posts
mojoro started a discussion
Bone Inlay resin yellowing - I have these white bone inlay nightstands that have developed yellowing on the finish. I have been told that the chemical in the resin somet... Read More
    5 Comments
mojoro started a discussion
Need help asap re: plaster vs stucco for vent hood - Would you recommend plaster or stucco for cladding a vent hood? And why? I need to let my contractor know today.... Thank you!
    Comment
mojoro started a discussion
Need advice asap re: plaster vs stucco for vent hood - Would you recommend plaster or stucco for cladding a vent hood? And why? I need to let my contractor know today.... Thank you!
    Comment
mojoro started a discussion
Kohler Whitehaven kitchen sink - what color? - I'd love some input on what color Whitehaven farmhouse sink to order. Most of the countertops (including the one around the sink) will be ta... Read More
    16 Comments
mojoro started a discussion
Which size rug? - I'm debating between a 9' x 11' and 10' x 14' rug for the living area of my great room. I cut out the furniture (a couple of sofas and 2 cha... Read More
    6 Comments
mojoro started a discussion
Which size light is better? - I have a make-up vanity area that measures about 43" (picture says 3'8" before drywall). I will put in a simple rectangular mirror... Read More
    5 Comments
mojoro started a discussion
Exterior Stain help! - We are building a house and I'd love to stain the (pine) tongue and groove patio ceilings and soffits a color somewhere between the Minwax s... Read More
    4 Comments
mojoro started a discussion
Exterior stain - HELP!! - We are building a house and I'd love to stain the (pine) tongue and groove patio ceilings and soffits a color somewhere between the Minwax ... Read More
    Comment
mojoro started a discussion
Best white trim and ceiling paint color - I'll be painting the walls Behr's Swiss Coffee and would like recommendations for a good white paint color for trim that is not totally star... Read More
    1 Comment
mojoro started a discussion
Would love some wood help! - I'm having trouble with co-ordinating the different wood tones in our foyer and would love some advice. The floor in the foyer will be limes... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...