10 Posts
Breeze started a discussion
Kitchen Oven Wall % Microwave Too High - Design Advice Needed - Hi All - we need some advice on how to address some design issues with the oven wall in our kitchen. We have a GE Cafe Series 30” wall oven... Read More
    12 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Grout Painting/Sealing - re-painting over old paint - Had my grout painted/sealed over 15 years ago and have been happy with it. Over the years it has peeled, and I have touched it up with grou... Read More
    5 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Appliance Question - refrigerator - Can anyone tell me what refrigerator brand has the skinniest door thickness? The door itself with handle. No integrated or built in will w... Read More
    20 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Behr Marquee Paint too shiny - how to de-shine it. - Got some Behr Marquee Paint from Home Depot. 2 gallons in different colors. $$$. Got home and started painting my walls and it is wayyyy t... Read More
    16 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Puck lighting in cabinets - I would like to have puck lighting installed In my upper glass cabinets. My cabinets are 3” shaker style. I like the Look of the cone sha... Read More
    4 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Ledge-type Kitchen Sinks and counter top overhang - Anybody have any experience with the ledge type stainless steel sinks? I know I will be using at least a drying rack on my sink, and I like... Read More
    5 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Stainless Sink Pricing Question - I am remodeling my kitchen and am researching stainless steel sinks. I was looking at a 33" undermount, zero radius or close to zero, ... Read More
    22 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Stainless Sink Prices & Ledge-type sinks - I am remodeling my kitchen and am in the process of trying to select a stainless steel sink. Undermount, 32", zero or close to it rad... Read More
    2 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Hide a Recirculating/Ductless Kitchen Exhaust Fan - I am remodeling my kitchen and would like to hide a recirculating or ductless exhaust fan behind a valance above my cooktop. The cabinet a... Read More
    10 Comments
Breeze started a discussion
Kitchen Remodel Design HELP! - The last of our original appliances - the oven and cooktop - are failing. Countertop is splitting and cracked. Time to make some changes! ... Read More
    4 Comments