8 Posts
ms63543 started a discussion
Disappointed in new Quartz counter installation... - Advice please... We just had quartz countertops installed in two bathrooms. I am very disappointed in the workmanship and would like to know... Read More
    8 Comments
ms63543 started a discussion
Our new quartz seams... - Advice please... We just had quartz countertops installed in two bathrooms. I am very disappointed in the workmanship and would like to know... Read More
    Comment
ms63543 started a discussion
Our new quartz seams... - Advice please... We just had quartz countertops installed in two bathrooms. I am very disappointed in the workmanship and would like to know... Read More
    4 Comments
ms63543 started a discussion
4 Likes    3 Comments
ms63543 started a discussion
    1 Comment
ms63543 started a discussion
    1 Comment
ms63543 started a discussion
    Comment
ms63543 started a discussion
Where did you get this chandelier? - Looking for similar style for entry...
    1 Comment