9 Posts
Molly started a discussion
Kitchen Faucet v Bar Faucet - I am in the market for a new kitchen faucet. The space above the sink is about 18” and most regular faucets are too tall. I’ve been consid... Read More
    14 Comments
Molly started a discussion
Dining Rug Source - Can you share the source or is it custom?
    1 Comment
Molly started a discussion
Time to Lighten & Brighten - Our 1 bedroom condo is undergoing some renovations which will be done soon and it's time to lighten things up. We will need to paint the li... Read More
12 Likes    9078 Comments
Molly started a discussion
Rug Source Help - Does anyone have a source for this rug? I'm looking to add a mix of colors to my living room and love the color combo in this rug. I tried... Read More
    25 Comments
Molly started a discussion
Great looking room - Great rug, can you share the source?
    Comment
Molly started a discussion
Backsplash - Is that shiplap or a tile product? If tile, can you share source?
    Comment
Molly started a discussion
Living Room Refresh - I am in the process of updating my living room and could use some advice. I live in a high rise condo so space is tight and ceilings are on... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
Molly started a discussion
Accent Color Help - I recently bought some new chairs and would like to change the accent color inside my picture molding. Do you think this shade of blue coor... Read More
    7 Comments