10 Posts
Mulchie started a discussion
So excited to get your ideas! - So I’ve finally got everything in place to start adding to my lounge. New sofa, carpets, woodwork etc and now I’d love to hear what you’d do... Read More
    24 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
Any ideas for tall plants to screen fence in shade? - Hi Houzzers, I’ve got three largish pots to plant up to finish my garden. The problem is it’s in shade (north facing garden). Has anyone got... Read More
    8 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
Can anyone identify this plant? - I want one for my garden - it's fab! Can't find it on web search but it's growing down an alley near me so must be quite common. Thank you.
    8 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
Paint chimney or alcoves? - Hi again Houzzers, Quick question: would you paint the chimney or the alcoves in this room? Curtains, TVs unit etc to stay and looking to pa... Read More
    13 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
Tiling problem - I've just had my bathroom done. I had to move out and have returned to find a large patch of wall tiles above the bath are a different shade... Read More
    2 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
What would you do with this garden? - The sun is out and I want to be outside! Any suggestions for how you would set out this new garden? I'd like a patio, raised bed for growing... Read More
1 Like    41 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
Curtains - help! - Hi Houzzers, I've always loved these fabric curtains but have never managed to successfully integrate them into a bedroom scheme - they alwa... Read More
    4 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
Kitchen window help! - I want to soften my new kitchen window. I've chosen the fabric and was planning a Roman blind that sat in the space on the wall above the wi... Read More
    14 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
What is this wallpaper/fabric called? - I know that one of the Houzzers will recognise this - it's fab and I'd love it for my new kitchen but can't find name anywhere. Thanks :)
    3 Comments
Mulchie started a discussion
Can anyone identify this tree? - This tree is in my new garden. Do any helpful gardeners recognise it? Is it crab apple?? Thank you
    2 Comments