5 Posts
Natalie started a discussion
Extendable Cables? - I'd love this light for our entryway but it would need to hang about 9' from the ceiling. Is that possible with this light?
    1 Comment
Natalie started a discussion
Extra chain and cord length? - Love this for our project! Our junction box is about 4’ from the center of our table so it’ll need to be run over and hung from a hook. If w... Read More
    5 Comments
Natalie started a discussion
Too slick for bathroom floor? - I bought the sample and LOVE this tile but wondering if it would be too slick for a bathroom floor? Any insights appreciated!
    1 Comment
Natalie started a discussion
Any way to get this tile? - I apparently spent too long trying to decide, because after ordering and falling in love with the same I now see this product as "Currently ... Read More
    1 Comment
Natalie started a discussion
Installed pictures of GL-WJ003 - I'm loving the look of GL-WJ003, but it's tough to envision what this looks like installed. Do you have some sample pictures to provide? T... Read More
    1 Comment