13 Posts
nay1126 started a discussion
tile - will you please share the tile source?
1 Like    Comment
nay1126 started a discussion
sink and faucet? - can anyone please let me know the make of both the trough sink and faucet? so cool!!
1 Like    3 Comments
nay1126 started a discussion
window treatment - are these recessed in the ceiling? love this idea. can you tell me anything about them?
    3 Comments
nay1126 started a discussion
cabinet pull material - Have our prominent-grain walnut cabinets installed and trying to finish the hardware hunt. The ones I had picked out from Top Knobs are zi... Read More
    1 Comment
nay1126 started a discussion
floor stains, finishes, and cabinet matching! - I've got some stains down (supposedly with a coat of satin water-based Loba) that I'm mulling over for bleached walnut cabs. I'm not sure I ... Read More
    9 Comments
nay1126 started a discussion
white oak in new kitchen next to red oak elsewhere? - I know....this is not a great idea. We are on hold on our project while I make this decision, which is at a total halt. Christmas holiday ... Read More
    9 Comments
nay1126 started a discussion
Help Asap Please with Flooring dilemma in kitchen/kitchen fam room - This is a red v. white oak decision. We just gutted our kitchen and a portion of the family room it opens in to. I thought we had white oa... Read More
    8 Comments
nay1126 started a discussion
help quickly on flooring dilemma (need to order in the morning!) - This has a lot of moving parts, so I'll try to be concise and not confusing! We just got our plain sawn bleached walnut cabinets in and the... Read More
    1 Comment
nay1126 started a discussion
    1 Comment
nay1126 started a discussion
Love combo with Courtstone. Did you need polymeric sand for all? - I want to do a Courtstone inlay, but don't want polymeric sand for whole patio (Beacon Hill and Courtstone). Thanks!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...