22 Posts
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
Does this Mirror match?! - Still not done with living room. Need some final touches for this one corner. In need of an accent chair side table and not sure what else. ... Read More
    29 Comments
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
need finishing touches! please HeLP - This was a space when you first walk in didn’t know what to do. Decided to make it a sitting room for extra seating room. Since we only my h... Read More
2 Likes    14 Comments
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
DECOR advice on small living room! - Ok so we just a a few pieces so far for the living room. It’s right when you walk in. Not sure if anyone is familiar with Feng Shui but I wo... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
Please please help with family room! - Ok so still in The process of decorating my family room. We just put our hardwood floors in which are a light ashy beige and my walls are gr... Read More
1 Like    79 Comments
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
Please help me decorate my bedroom!! - Can someone please point me in right direction on what to do to my master bedroom!!! I have dark wood furniture light hardwood floors and l... Read More
3 Likes    30 Comments
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
PLEASE help me with my BEDROOM!!! - Ok so basically my bedroom is nothing but furniture. I need to make it my sanctuary. Can you please give me ideas what I can do and show me... Read More
    1 Comment
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
Please help on deciding rubbed bronze or silver ceiling fan/light!!!!n - Pleaseeeee help on deciding the color for ceiling fan/light! I'm pretty neutral grays and white with brown furniture. We are getting hardwoo... Read More
    15 Comments
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
Need help with a gallery wall!!! - Ok so I decided I would like to do a gallery wall in my family room. Slowly but surely this room is coming together. I will explain what I h... Read More
    1 Comment
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
Need help finding a ceiling/lightly fan! - We're getting our ceiling done and while the painter is up there I want him to put a nice fixture up! The problem is that my husband wants a... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
nikki Woodruff started a discussion
PLEASE help me make a beautiful living room! - Please help me design my living room! Just moved in a couple of months ago and in trying to decorate but not going well! I have no clue what... Read More
    24 Comments
Show More Events...