15 Posts
nishifresh started a discussion
Decorator - Do you know if there was a decorator used on this project? If so, would you mind sharing their info? Thank you!
    1 Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Decorator - Do you know if there was a decorator used on this project? If so, would you mind sharing their info? Thank you!
    1 Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Decorator? - I was wondering if a decorator helped with this space and if you could share their name please? Thank you!
    1 Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Chandelier - Where did you find that lovely chandelier?
    1 Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Toilet seat - Could you tell me where you got the toilet seat? Thank you!
    Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Coffee table - I love the coffee table. Where is it from?
    Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Coffee table - I love the coffee table - where is it from?
    1 Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Mirrors - I love the mirrors - where are they from? Thank you!
3 Likes    1 Comment
nishifresh started a discussion
Coffee table - Coffee table is beautiful. Where did you find it?
    3 Comments
nishifresh started a discussion
Coffee table - I love the coffee table. Would you share the maker? Thank you!
4 Likes    Comment
Show More Events...