17 Posts
njshe started a discussion
Is that a custom mantel? - Would love to replicate in master bedroom.
    1 Comment
njshe started a discussion
What is fabric - Is it possible to get a fabric sample? Other colors?
    1 Comment
njshe started a discussion
Teak mantel - Would like a sleek simple and contemporary mantel in a bedroom. Furniture is teak so would like to match. What wood and stain would most re... Read More
    1 Comment
njshe started a discussion
Love the idea of storage drawers underneath. How much room is necessar - Love the idea of storage drawers underneath. How much room is necessary in the island for the downdraft exhaust unit? I currently have an ol... Read More
    1 Comment
njshe started a discussion
Recommendations for induction cooktop - I am replacing my old Jenn-air when I redesign my island with a new countertop. What is the best induction cooktop? Does it include a griddl... Read More
    3 Comments
njshe started a discussion
MASTER BATH TOTAL RENO - I currently have two ceiling lights over tub area that was a jacuzzi. I'm replacing with freestanding white soaking tub and would love 2 dec... Read More
    1 Comment
njshe started a discussion
Kitchen island with cooktop - I am replacing the countertop and Jennair stove in my island. The Jennair is down-vented and uses up entirely too much storage room in the ... Read More
    3 Comments
njshe started a discussion
Need recommendations for landscaping new patio - In the process of expanding and renewing patio and walkways in back of house. Get the morning sun so would like to add a shade tree. Any rec... Read More
    3 Comments
njshe started a discussion
The right bathtub??? - Out goes the old huge jacuzzi and in comes a new freestanding white acrylic 66" tub. I'm on a budget here so need help choosing a tub that i... Read More
    Comment
njshe started a discussion
Using wood in the master bathroom ???? - I would love to add wood in my master bath - on the floor and/or on a half wall under 2 large windows surrounding a free standing tub. Is th... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...