69 Posts
nm12320 started a discussion
Pendant Lights - Can you tell me the brand of these pendant lights? Love them!
    Comment
nm12320 started a discussion
Pendant Lights - Can you tell me what brand these pendant lights are? Love them!
    Comment
nm12320 started a discussion
Stain for Mirror Frames - My husband built frames for our bathroom mirrors out of beech (I believe). So far, we haven't found the right dark espresso color of stain t... Read More
    2 Comments
nm12320 started a discussion
Paint Color - Hi there. What is the paint color on your accent wall? Thanks.
    Comment
nm12320 started a discussion
Pendant Lights - Hi there. Can you tell me the brand of pendant lights in this photo? Thanks.
    1 Comment
nm12320 started a discussion
Hose, shower arm and flange sold separately? - Hi there. I would be buying this hand shower to put on a slider bar. Is the shower arm the piece that comes out of the wall (that I wouldn't... Read More
    Comment
nm12320 started a discussion
Custom Mirror - Hi there. I need a framed bathroom mirror about this size, but I don't even know where to begin. Can you tell me where you purchased this or... Read More
    Comment
nm12320 started a discussion
30" - 32" Towel Bars with 1" Diameter - Do they exist? - I need a contemporary/modern looking chrome towel bar that could be anywhere from 28" - 36" wide. The problem I am having is that ... Read More
    2 Comments
nm12320 started a discussion
Towel bars - Hello. Can you tell me the brand of the towel bars in this photo? Thanks.
    1 Comment
nm12320 started a discussion
Where to buy large bathroom mirrors - We are building our own house and have no idea where contractors get large bathroom mirrors. Ideally, I would like an framed mirror but am n... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...