10 Posts
nomad936 started a discussion
Stainless steel hood range chimney - Hi, I installed our new stainless steel hood range, but with uneven ceiling, there's a half an inch gap in the corner. Any ideas? Was thinki... Read More
    6 Comments
nomad936 started a discussion
is that tile, or poured concrete around the fireplace? - Hi there, is that poured concrete around the fireplace?
    2 Comments
nomad936 started a discussion
Great stools - great stools! Could you share the source please?
    2 Comments
nomad936 started a discussion
Stair inspiration - How to match a banister? - Hi, in need of some advise. We found a pic of these amazing stairs, and was hoping to reproduce it. Our floors will be exactly the same as d... Read More
    4 Comments
nomad936 started a discussion
Floor color - Hi, what type/colour floors are these? They look a tad different in every photo, but I absolutely love them.
    Comment
nomad936 started a discussion
Ideas for the space around the Staircase - Hi, we are at a planning stage to renovate the whole house. We are going for a contemporary look and feel. But, I just can't think of anyth... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
nomad936 started a discussion
A Brave Open Kitchen Design In need of Color Coordination - We are in the planning stages to renovate a fixer-upper home of our dreams. First step, my wife and I have settled on our dream IKEA kitchen... Read More
    1 Comment
nomad936 started a discussion
Exceptional Design! - Hi, could I ask where did you source the lamp above the island? Thanks in advance.
    5 Comments
nomad936 started a discussion
Absolutely stunning! - First off, this is absolutely stunning design. What stone and vanity did you use? Thanks in advance.
1 Like    Comment
nomad936 started a discussion
What is the distance wall to wall ? - Beautiful kitchen and layout! What are the kitchen dimensions?Also, did you develop the mural from scratch? Thanks
    Comment