4 Posts
Shamika started a discussion
Help with bedroom design - I have no idea what to hang/ how to decorate the wall behind my bed. The windows are not center with the wall. The picture is how it looks n... Read More
1 Like    25 Comments
Shamika started a discussion
Help with broken bed frame - Purchased this bed two years ago from local furniture store. Rail broke off from the footboard recently when my husband sat down on the bed.... Read More
    15 Comments
Shamika started a discussion
new dining room furniture - Just bought this dining table and chairs but I am I concerned that the table is too small for the room. Thoughts???
    4 Comments
Shamika started a discussion
Help designing living room - Just moved in and I need help decorating my living room. Especially ideas with what to do with the area where the lamp is.
    6 Comments