11 Posts
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
soapstone care - My counter fabricator says he seals soapstone with Akemi Darkener Ultra. He says this will darken it, not need mineral oil, and last for app... Read More
    2 Comments
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
Soapstone care - My counter fabricator says he seals soapstone with Akemi Darkener Ultra. He says this will darken it, not need mineral oil, and last for app... Read More
    1 Comment
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
subway tile backsplash in kitchen, help with size and grout pls - Please help me in deciding what size subway tile size and grout to use in my kitchen project. What is the ideal size, 3x6 or 2x4, to use... Read More
    1 Comment
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
Counter top for wall cut through? - I am planning an update to my kitchen which will include a cutout between the kitchen and family/living room. Both rooms are somewhat long &... Read More
    8 Comments
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
soapstone counter match in quartz? - I like the look and color of soapstone counters but prefer to go with quartz. Can anyone recommend anything that might look similar in a qua... Read More
    3 Comments
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
Need help choosing counter to coordinate with meram grey backsplash - Please help with suggestions for counters to coordinate with meram grey marble 4x2 subway tile backsplash. Cabinets are bm moonlight white a... Read More
    3 Comments
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
Kitchen counters - I am updating my kitchen and have selected meram blanc marble subway tiles for a backsplash with Caesarstone Piatra Grey 5003 for the counte... Read More
    1 Comment
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
Marble or porcelain-tile faux marble for backsplash? - I would like to use a white/bianca carrara marble subway tile for the backsplash in my kitchen. I am looking for feedback on using marble... Read More
    3 Comments
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
Love the look, what is your opinion on flooring for my kitchen? thx - I LOVE everything about this kitchen and would love to have this look as I do some updates to my kitchen. I have white cabinets and would li... Read More
    4 Comments
Lynda Cyrulik_Strom started a discussion
comment - I love every room, color, detail in this house. Beautiful job!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...