30 Posts
northpoint2 started a discussion
    Comment
northpoint2 started a discussion
    Comment
northpoint2 started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
northpoint2 started a discussion
    Comment
northpoint2 started a discussion
    Comment
northpoint2 started a discussion
    1 Comment
northpoint2 started a discussion
Craigslist-to-Collected Living Room?! - Hi all! I need some help with my living room. Basically, everything in this room (besides the rug and lamps) are either from Craigslist or... Read More
21 Likes    1549 Comments
northpoint2 started a discussion
Do drapes like these have to be custom? - I would love to do drapes like these in my dining room, but I have very little experience with window treatments, so I have a silly question... Read More
    5 Comments
northpoint2 started a discussion
Do these rugs look the same to you? - I ordered the Pottery Barn Kellen rug. The first photo is what I ordered, the second is what I received. The colors look completely off to ... Read More
1 Like    24 Comments
northpoint2 started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...