13 Posts
nsc6 started a discussion
Backsplashes and no upper cabinets. - How should I do the backsplashes in my kitchen? Please help. Thanks. my kitchen will be L shape With an island. One 13.5 ft wall with cen... Read More
    11 Comments
nsc6 started a discussion
    Comment
nsc6 started a discussion
Island size and walkway - Lovely kitchen! What size is that island? What walkway did you leave around the island? 48”? Thx.
1 Like    1 Comment
nsc6 started a discussion
island 80" long and 48" wide - Hello.....my island will be the above size Maximum. Seating on long side for 3 and seating on short side for 2. On the long side 80" ... Read More
1 Like    47 Comments
nsc6 started a discussion
kitchen island 46" X 80" - Wanted to put in a kitchen island 46" X 80" and I do have 48" walkways and 60" walkways to cheat on if I needed a couple... Read More
    8 Comments
nsc6 started a discussion
Dimensions of the two walls? - Is the fan hood wall about 9' or 11'? The length of the window wall? How is that corner accomplished? Was the corner wall newly built ? Thx... Read More
    1 Comment
nsc6 started a discussion
I don't understand, what is on the rt of the white door by fridge? - I see a fridge, then I see a door of an entrance, but right beside that, there is a white piece of something just before the wood slats begi... Read More
    10 Comments
nsc6 started a discussion
What is this? - Is this Armstrong luxury vinyl? Glue down? Thx!
    3 Comments
Show More Events...