5 Posts
Ocean Meyer started a discussion
Can I dissolve Espoma Soil Acidifier in Water? - Hi! I have four hydrangeas, I've tried for the past two years to turn them blue. Last year, they started looking a little purple, but were u... Read More
    1 Comment
Ocean Meyer started a discussion
What type of african violets are these? - Does anyone know if these are a specific violet types? Pink and white: Light with dark purple edges: burgundy red: Thanks!
    6 Comments
Ocean Meyer started a discussion
How long until I can tell that my root-rotted African Violet is OK? - Hi, I overwatered my African Violet, original post is here: http://forums.gardenweb.com/discussions/3893823/overwatered-african-violet-how-... Read More
    1 Comment
Ocean Meyer started a discussion
Overwatered African Violet - How to re-root? - Hi, A friend gave me an African Violet about a month ago, in one of those pots that has two parts – the top is where the violet is potted, a... Read More
    27 Comments
Ocean Meyer started a discussion
What plant is this? Evergreen shrub, sometimes white blooms. - Bought a house years ago, these bushes came with the house. The first year they bloomed and the blooms looked similar to this white flower. ... Read More
    12 Comments