11 Posts
Pari Desai started a discussion
Need help with Fireplace Decor - Reposting because previous post got 0 traction. 😔 Really Need help with figuring out what type of art/decor should I place above the firepla... Read More
1 Like    25 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
fireplace decor ideas - Not sure what type of art should I place above the fireplace and how to decorate the mantle. Side note: I am not a fan of the stones around... Read More
    1 Comment
Pari Desai started a discussion
Need help with picking the right entrance tile - We don’t like these white entrance tiles in our new home and have gone to three stores to find a “right” tile. We get overwhelmed as return ... Read More
    4 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
Need help with color combinations - Need help!! We have an option of refinishing floors, changing wall color and changing ceiling color. What combination would you all suggest?... Read More
    25 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
Recommendations needed for floor, wall and ceiling color - If you had an option to redo this place, what combination would you choose for stain for these natural red oak floors color on the walls c... Read More
    3 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
Silvered Grey Stain on Red Oak Floors - Has anyone tried Duraseal’s Silvered Grey Stain on their red oak floors? How does it look? Does it get rid of the red tinge? How many coats ... Read More
    16 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
Outdoor paint color suggestions - Our ranch needs real help on the exterior.. we have wooden siding and bricks. My instinct for increasing curb appeal is getting the house pa... Read More
    5 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
Need help with my family room decor! - I have returned/exchanged 5 sets of curtains and 3 rugs. I have tried everything from plain to geometric pattern to florals - nothing seems ... Read More
2 Likes    16 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
Need help with picking stain for the main floor - We are getting our hardwood floors refinished and are really confused if we should go with darker stain for the floors because its really 'I... Read More
    5 Comments
Pari Desai started a discussion
Where can I find this?? - I absolutely love the yellow/white sofa, the rug and two log tables pictures here. Any idea where I can find these articles or something sim... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...