12 Posts
pdiestel started a discussion
Island lighting - Do I match lighting over island with table lights or go with different.
    12 Comments
pdiestel started a discussion
Cushion color - Does the price change if I change the cushion color and can I add separate pieces to this set
    Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Cushion color - Does the price change if I change the cushion color and can I add separate pieces to this set
    Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Cushion color - Does the price change if I change the cushion color and can I add separate pieces to this set
    Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Cushion color - Does the price change if I change the cushion color and can I add separate pieces to this set
    Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Cushion color - Does the price change if I change the cushion color and can I add separate pieces to this set
    1 Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Cushion color - Does the price change if I change the cushion color and can I add separate pieces to this set
    Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Cushion color - Does the price change if I change the cushion color and can I add separate pieces to this set
    1 Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Light fixture above pool table - My ceilings are 16 ft. How high should my light fixture be from the pool table
    1 Comment
pdiestel started a discussion
Lamps - Can I put 3 of the same lamps in my house or will it be too much of the same thing
    1 Comment
Show More Events...