5 Posts
Melissa J. started a discussion
how to refurbish tin ceiling tiles - I found some tin ceiling tiles at an antique store. Wondering if anyone knows the best way to prep for a kitchen backsplash. I like the age... Read More
    7 Comments
Melissa J. started a discussion
embedding only allows 20 photos from ideabook - i have embedded an ideabook on a separate website. scrolling through the photos on the website, only 20 photos are seen, and the slideshow ... Read More
    1 Comment
Melissa J. started a discussion
2 Likes    2 Comments
Melissa J. started a discussion
installing siding in narrow space - I may be remodeling and adding new siding to my home, which is ~2ft away from a fence my neighbor installed. My contractor seems to be very... Read More
    1 Comment
Melissa J. started a discussion
Demolish or rebuild? - I currently have no access to by back yard and park on the street. Acquiring a lot behind me may solve this issue (currently awaiting the r... Read More
    23 Comments