15 Posts
picabelle started a discussion
Countertop - Is the countertop made of quartz? Caesarstone? I'd love to use that same material if you can recall. Thanks!
    Comment
picabelle started a discussion
Your sink! - I've been looking for this sink because I want to do the same configuration on my guest house kitchenette. Do you recall the brand and size?... Read More
    Comment
picabelle started a discussion
Togo Sofa Reproduction...does anyone have one? - I'm looking to put a Togo style sofa in our garage studio. I don't want to pay the Togo price so I'm looking at the Alphaville Downlow sofa.... Read More
    Comment
picabelle started a discussion
Bed frame - Can you please tell me who makes the bed frame? I can't tell for sure but I think it's a headboard with a padded frame? Thanks!
    1 Comment
picabelle started a discussion
Bed frame - Can you please tell me who makes the bed frame? I can't tell for sure but I think it's a headboard with a padded frame? Thanks!
    Comment
picabelle started a discussion
Love the ladder - Can you tell me where I might find a ladder like this? Thanks!
    Comment
picabelle started a discussion
That's the ladder I need! Can you tell me where to buy it? Thanks! - I have a sleeping loft and this style of ladder—and the gripping rails—are just what I want for my kids. Would love to know where you got th... Read More
    Comment
picabelle started a discussion
Sconce - Would love this sconce for our loft bed. Can you tell me where it was purchased?
1 Like    Comment
picabelle started a discussion
I want this table - I live on the west coast and have found that our access to tables like this one is not too great. Does anyone know where I should look to ha... Read More
    2 Comments
picabelle started a discussion
    22 Comments
Show More Events...