4 Posts
primepretty started a discussion
Granite countertops - we are trying to spruce up our kitchen and one thing that is getting to me is the fact that the countertops are laminate. We recently painte... Read More
    5 Comments
primepretty started a discussion
cost ideas? - we want to expand out and add a bedroom and bathroom and I was just curious about how much it would be ball park? I get that there are facto... Read More
    2 Comments
primepretty started a discussion
Is yellow the way to go? - sorry no pictures of furniture but... we have dark bedroom furniture and while there are two windows in the bedroom there isn't much light. ... Read More
    10 Comments
primepretty started a discussion
No Linen Closet - Hi so the house I am buying is great with one minor thing.,, it has no linen closets. I am renting a house that has a huge linen closet and ... Read More
    5 Comments