4 Posts
progsooner started a discussion
aerobic septic system/sprinkler question - Our house has an aerobic septic system. We just put in an in-ground pool. We now need to move the two sprinkler heads that discharge the wat... Read More
    4 Comments
progsooner started a discussion
roof ventilation question - We are selling our house and the following was "noted" under the attic section. "Only one of the three ridge vents visisble ... Read More
    3 Comments
progsooner started a discussion
Craftsman opener - problem after repacing gear - I recently replaced the white gear in my 1/2 hp Crafstman opener. Everything seems to be put back in order. When I try to open or close the ... Read More
    12 Comments
progsooner started a discussion
Craftsman opener - after replace gear & sproket - I just replaced the gear and sprocket on my Crafstman 1/2 hp opener. Everything seems to be back in its right place. When I try to close or ... Read More
    3 Comments