52 Posts
qaguy started a discussion
    2 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
Cal Poly Pomona tomato plant sale - First, I'm in no way connected with the school. Never been to the sale, just found out about it. I will be going though, it's not that fa... Read More
    Comment
qaguy started a discussion
Sun Gold, Sun Sugar or other yellow cherry? - Looking to decide on a yellow cherry. Your thoughts would be appreciated. I love Super Sweet 100 as a red. Looking for something similar i... Read More
    7 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
More Free Plumeria cuttings - as of 3/25/17 - I've a bunch of plumeria cuttings that I want to get rid of. I'm in Glendora in the San Gabriel Valley. Local pickup only, no mailing. Pi... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
Lost my tomato supplier and found Tomatomania locations in Los Angeles - I've lost my main supplier for tomato starts. Burkhard's in Pasadena has gone out of business. It's a shame since I used to trade Frank my p... Read More
    7 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
Newbie at citrus needs help/advice - I'm new at citrus and have some funky leaves. Not sure what's going on, so I figured I'd ask some experts. Here's a couple of shots of the... Read More
    2 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
Plumeria cutting time! - Here's the tree by my back door before pruning (had a ton of leaf drop before this shot). And after. Here's the plumeria in the yard be... Read More
2 Likes    7 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
Mound around orange washing away - Hi all. New to this forum, but a GW regular in other forums. I just got a Kara Kara orange and like the instructions I read, I planted it k... Read More
    14 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
Two unknown plants for ID please - Thanks in advance for any help. Here's the first one. And the second one
    2 Comments
qaguy started a discussion
Unknown plant - need a little help please - I've got a few of these little things growing right at the base of my schefflera. The schefflera is growing in the ground and is fairly larg... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...