7 Posts
qtbern started a discussion
where can I purchase this bed? - Where is this bed available to purchase?
    1 Comment
qtbern started a discussion
Really need help selection a light fixture. - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks. I'm go... Read More
    3 Comments
qtbern started a discussion
Calling all light fixtures experts! - I need suggestions selecting a light fixture to complement this bed I just purchased. It should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks.
    Comment
qtbern started a discussion
Help I'm really confused - I'm considering painting or staining (haven't found anyone to give me a quite to stain) these cabinets either a espresso color or a cream co... Read More
1 Like    18 Comments
qtbern started a discussion
Help! I'm so confused. Kitchen needs help - I'm considering staining or painting the cabinets. Espresso or painting them a cream color. Help me decide. My countertop is like a chocola... Vote Now
    6 Comments    7 Votes
qtbern started a discussion
Cabinets - Are the cabinets painted or stained and what color are they?
    1 Comment
qtbern started a discussion
    2 Comments