35 Posts
Sarita started a discussion
power source for wall light. - Hi. Would you mind sharing how the wall light is powered?
    Comment
Sarita started a discussion
does the architect and interior designer work remotely? - I can not stop looking at this house 😍
    1 Comment
Sarita started a discussion
What is the wall color and brand of paint? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I believe someone asked the question before but I didn’t see a response. It looks very... Read More
    1 Comment
Sarita started a discussion
What is the wall color and brand of paint? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I believe someone asked the question before but I didn’t see a response. It looks very... Read More
    Comment
Sarita started a discussion
wait, not a pantry? - So that’s a refrigerator?!? I ordinarily though a pantry. How beautiful! Can you share what brand the refrigerator is? Was it custom built o... Read More
    Comment
Sarita started a discussion
Are these custom spice jars? - This is beautiful! Unfortunately the visual match is worthless. What are these spice jars and where can they be purchased, please? Seeing th... Read More
    1 Comment
Sarita started a discussion
Pergola material??? - What material is the pergola?
    6 Comments
Sarita started a discussion
That tile!! - Please! Where is the tile from? It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
    1 Comment
Sarita started a discussion
Shower faucet - What is the use for the faucet in the shower???
    1 Comment
Sarita started a discussion
Beautiful windows! - Are the lower windows casement windows ?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...