21 Posts
Pam Kulin started a discussion
my Clematis needs help - It looks like the bottom half of my clematis is dead. It was so beautiful last year. I do t know the pruning group as it was here when I mov... Read More
    5 Comments
Pam Kulin started a discussion
rug placement in room - Odd shaped room. Where should rug go And what color?
    14 Comments
Pam Kulin started a discussion
Art over sectional couch - Is there an app to actually place different size artwork over couch? Second photo is what I am thinking I want but I don’t know what size wo... Read More
    10 Comments
Pam Kulin started a discussion
Design and repurpose odd layout of ranch - Although we love our “new to us” house .... it is giving us some problems with Staging with furniture our entry/living rm/ Dining room L sh... Read More
    11 Comments
Pam Kulin started a discussion
How do I update this piece of furniture? - I got this piece of furniture from my wonderful mother in law who recently passed away. How do I update it? What can I use this for?
    9 Comments
Pam Kulin started a discussion
    Comment
Pam Kulin started a discussion
doors - where were doors bought
1 Like    3 Comments
Pam Kulin started a discussion
advice on master bedroom - We have an off white king bed. advice on color of walls and style layout. Doors open to pool. Cant decide if i want to go light and airy or ... Read More
    4 Comments
Pam Kulin started a discussion
Revere Pewter next to Agreeable gray? - Kitchen just painted revere pewter Trying to find a complimentary color for entrance that goes into a very dark hallway and then a very brig... Read More
    1 Comment
Pam Kulin started a discussion
Flooring? - can you tell me what the make and and style of flooring is?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...