5 Posts
RA Santos started a discussion
Help in identifying plants - Need help in identifying the ff plants which randomly sprouted in our garden. Thanks!
    4 Comments
RA Santos started a discussion
Peace Lily Help - droopy but w/ yellow leaves - I have this droopy peace lily which I repotted to a 5-1-1 mix last week. I watered it 3 days ago and now its leaves are drooping (sign that ... Read More
    9 Comments
RA Santos started a discussion
HELP: Droopy Fiddle Leaf Fig After Repotting - I have a [post [(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/need-advice-with-flf-dsvw-vd~5384107)prior to this which I wrote to ask some questions be... Read More
    Comment
RA Santos started a discussion
Need advice with FLF - Hi! I've recently purchased a 6 ft tall FLF from an online seller -- see photo with our dog for reference. It has a sturdy trunk (no support... Read More
    23 Comments
RA Santos started a discussion
Need help with FLF - Hi! I've recently purchased a 6 ft tall FLF from an online seller -- see photo with our dog for size reference :D It has a sturdy trunk (no ... Read More
    Comment