7 Posts
Ravi Benjamin started a discussion
Craftsman Colours - Could anyone please let me know what is the colour palette for a craftsman style home? Both interior and exterior? Forgive ignorance on th... Read More
    9 Comments
Ravi Benjamin started a discussion
Crafstman Colours - Can anyone please tell me what sort of colours should be in a 1923... Vancouver climate craftsman style house?
    1 Comment
Ravi Benjamin started a discussion
need help for craftsman exterior door color ? - Can anyone give some advice on Craftman exterior door colors please any comments are welcome. the main house color is beige/cream and the t... Read More
    1 Comment
Ravi Benjamin started a discussion
New Exterior colors ?? - Can anyone suggest current exterior colours for this year?
    1 Comment
Ravi Benjamin started a discussion
What colors are considered Current for this upcoming year ? - I'm wanting to paint the interior of my house but am wondering what designers consider the colors of the moment? Any body any ideas please?
    15 Comments
Ravi Benjamin started a discussion
Need help with Landscaping - I have a 1923 Arts and Crafts house that needs some major landscaping in the front to punch out the house any ideas?
    2 Comments
Ravi Benjamin started a discussion
Ravi Benjamin - I'm have trouble figuring out how to update the exterior of a 1925 arts and Crafts style house. I wish to sell it at a later date and am won... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments