5 Posts
Phiillip M started a discussion
mixed tones of brushed nickel in master bath - We are building a new house (modern-ish farmhouse) and have selected Brizo Odin faucets for our bathroom vanities and free standing tub. The... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Phiillip M started a discussion
Is that electrochromic glass? - I can't perceive any window treatment on those windows but I've seen them both frosted and clear. Is that electrochromic glass? It looks pre... Read More
    Comment
Phiillip M started a discussion
Source for shelves - Are the shelves a custom creation or are is this a product that is available to purchase. It looks like a clever system for getting very tal... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Phiillip M started a discussion
Love the bookcases. Are these built in place or free standing? - I have a very similar nook here in Austin and I am going to build some bookcases to go there. Will be very very tall like these. I would lov... Read More
    Comment
Phiillip M started a discussion
Is the ladder custom made or purchased? - Who is manufacturer? Would love to see all the way to top, we are looking to build very tall bookcases like this.
    1 Comment